Email This Page Print This Page
Additional Information Additional Links

Your Direct Line to City Hall 24 Hours a Day

Call ext. 1225 at either 636-477-6600 or 636-278-2244.




St. Peters residents may report non-emergency City service related issues to the Citizen Action Center (CAC) in person Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. You can also reach CAC by calling ext. 1225 at either 636-477-6600 or 636-278-2244 seven days a week, 24 hours a day. A representative will answer during normal business hours and you can leave your concern via voice mail after hours for us to register on the next business day. You may also submit your concern online via e-Resident.


Examples of topics that you may want to register your concern about, voice a compliment or state a point of view are:

  • Abandoned or derelict vehicles
  • Animals - For animal concerns, especially related to human or animal safety, please call 636-278-2255. Animal Control Officers are available 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, for a more immediate response.
  • Cable/Telecommunications
  • Drainage/Erosion
  • Health
  • Illegal dumping
  • Mosquitoes
  • Ordinance violations
  • Public health and safety
  • Storm drains
  • Street light out
  • Traffic control
  • Water quality or leaks
  • Other City-related business

Although the CAC staff can help you in a variety of ways, please remember to call 9-1-1 for police, fire or medical emergencies.


Citizen Action Center

636-477-6600 ext. 1225 



8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. 



CLICK HERE to give feedback or submit a concern on our e-Resident page.


Please call 9-1-1 for police, fire or medical emergencies.

Back to top