The City of St. Peters provides a variety of amenities that add to the quality of life of our residents. Click on the links to the left to learn more about all of our amenities. Here are several short descriptions:
- The St. Peters Rec-Plex at 5200 Mexico Road is home to family recreation and athletic events as well as fitness club-quality workout facilities fully accessible to all abilities, a world-class natatorium for swimming and diving, three NHL-size ice rinks, a running track, gymnasium and more.
- Our beautiful Cultural Arts Centre at City Hall always has something going on, from art exhibits to dinner theater, to art classes and music lessons, etc. The new Performing Arts Theatre as well as room for additional exhibits are sure to enhance your cultural experiences.
- An outdoor neighborhood pool at Laurel Park offers fun in the sun.
- Twenty-five parks covering about 1,283 acres of land include recreation trails, playgrounds, picnic shelters and pavilions, athletic fields, fishing ponds and landscape areas. WiFi, or wireless Internet service, is available in many St. Peters parks.
- At 500 acres, 370 Lakeside Park is our biggest park. Developed around a 140-acre recreational lake, the park offers camping, fishing, boating, hiking
and biking, archery and more.
- St. Peters’ Recycle
City is the focal point for recycling activities in St. Charles
County and beyond. Through the combination of collection, processing,
recycling and educational principles, Recycle City continuously strives
to reduce the volume of waste in our landfills.
Peters’ Earth Centre processes brush, grass clippings, leaves and other organic material into mulch and compost.
- Seniors and disabled persons enjoy companionship, activities and lunch
daily from Monday through Friday at the St. Peters Senior
Center, 108 McMenamy Road.